The cabins feature a fridge, dining table and bunk beds with duvets, pillows and good mattresses.
You may bring your own linen or rent from us at NOK 120,-/set.
You have free access to a basic common kitchen and common sanitary facilities with WC, showers and drying room. Free wifi access.
The cabins are spread out as a small village just a few steps from the sanitary facilities.
Outside you find tables and benches, and on request you may borrow a grill and enjoy your own food outside your cabin.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good16
- PepeM1974Otta, NorwayTrip Type:Friends getawayExcellentThursday, 2nd August 2018I came with a friend, this is the place where we were best received from our trip to Norway, we were looking for a place to go rafting and this is where we found the best price. the staff was really... Read full review
- DrikkeMechelen, BelgiumGood, but wish we booked the day tourMonday, 13th August 2018Loads of fun. We had a good safety briefing before the start, which made this organisation feel a lot more professional then other rafting tours we did (not Norwegian). 1/2 a day turned out shorter... Read full review
- I9607PNroysHarran, NorwayTrip Type:Friends getawayRaftingMonday, 27th May 2019A happy Group after sleep in lavvo, and rafting down the river Otta. Very nice and friendly service. Moving on for the next adventure. Read full review
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Cabin (2 people)||NOK450.00|
|Cabin (4 people)||NOK580.00|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- fishing license
- fishing possibilities
- gorge hiking
- Credit cards accepted
Food and drinks
- beverages for sale
- dogs allowed
- family friendly
- parking place
- recreation room
Kitchen and household
- Common kitchen
- fully licensed
Nature and terrain
- forest area
- separate wc and shower units
- convenience store
MapExplore the region
We are located some 4 hours from Oslo and 75 min from Lillehammer by car, and are easily accessible from the E6 – 3 km north of Sjoa, and 7 km south of Otta. Ample parking available for both coaches and cars.