The cabins feature a fridge, dining table and bunk beds with duvets, pillows and good mattresses.
You may bring your own linen or rent from us at NOK 120,-/set.
You have free access to a basic common kitchen and common sanitary facilities with WC, showers and drying room. Free wifi access.
The cabins are spread out as a small village just a few steps from the sanitary facilities.
Outside you find tables and benches, and on request you may borrow a grill and enjoy your own food outside your cabin.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good14
- nlnicZeist, The NetherlandsTrip Type:FamilyPerfect rafting with childrenTuesday, 31st July 2018All the guides are really good: combining professionalism with fun. You get to do some rapids, swimming and jumping of a high cliff (if you want). Read full review
- PepeM1974Otta, NorwayTrip Type:Friends getawayExcellentThursday, 2nd August 2018I came with a friend, this is the place where we were best received from our trip to Norway, we were looking for a place to go rafting and this is where we found the best price. the staff was really... Read full review
- DrikkeMechelen, BelgiumGood, but wish we booked the day tourMonday, 13th August 2018Loads of fun. We had a good safety briefing before the start, which made this organisation feel a lot more professional then other rafting tours we did (not Norwegian). 1/2 a day turned out shorter... Read full review
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Cabin (2 people)||NOK450.00|
|Cabin (4 people)||NOK580.00|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- fishing license
- fishing possibilities
- gorge hiking
- Credit cards accepted
Food and drinks
- beverages for sale
- dogs allowed
- family friendly
- parking place
- recreation room
Kitchen and household
- Common kitchen
- fully licensed
Nature and terrain
- forest area
- separate wc and shower units
- convenience store
MapExplore the region
We are located some 4 hours from Oslo and 75 min from Lillehammer by car, and are easily accessible from the E6 – 3 km north of Sjoa, and 7 km south of Otta. Ample parking available for both coaches and cars.