AboutFarm house located in peaceful surroundings, and within a 10-minute walk from town centre. Description: Rooms with beautiful view. Breakfast included. Double and single rooms.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good1
- Matthew hPenzance, United KingdomTrip Type:Solo travelA little gem on the outskirts of Lillehammer!Thursday, 17th March 2016Suttestad Grad… what a place, a little gem on the outskirts of Lillehammer! I arrived quite late at about 8pm and since it would be no fun trying to find the place in the dark I took a taxi. On... Read full review
- Christian BUerikonTrip Type:Friends getawayExperience a real Norwegian farm houseThursday, 11th August 2016This was just great! Been in nice farm houses in Norway before and this is as good as it gets. All different and very tastefully decorated rooms. Real good Norwegian breakfast in the kitchen. Walking... Read full review
- 359SarahSShoreditch, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesWonderful farmhouse in LillehammerFriday, 31st March 2017We stayed here for four nights at the end of March. We were hosted by the amazing Jens who looked after us very well, serving up delicious Norwegian style breakfasts every morning and providing... Read full review
- fishing possibilities
- number of beds - 8
- credit cards are not accepted
- parking place
- smoking only allowed outdoors
- wireless Internet
- cable TV
MapExplore the region
Directions from the railway station: Follow Kirkegaten south, turn right at Mathisensgate, follow Bjørnstjerne Bjørnsonsgate and continue straight ahead until you reach Suttestadveien. Continue along this road (keep right) until you reach the farm (no. 17).