HKB Turbuss AS is a coach company based in the municipality of Øyer. We are thus ideally placed for access to Hafjell, Kvitfjell, Skeikampen, and Lillehammer featuring the Olympic Park
Our highly proficient drivers are from the region, and offer excellent local knowledge.
Coach and driver can be hired for services such as:
• Transport to and from Oslo Airport Gardermoen
• Transport to and from ferry services in Oslo/Larvik (Color Line, Stena Line, DFDS etc.)
• Transport to and from training courses/meetings/events
• Transport to and from the railway station/VY
• Transport to and from town-centre hotels and mountain resorts. Our drivers know the mountain well, and have vast experience in handling Norwegian winter conditions.
We are a popular choice among associations, sports clubs, companies, and individuals.
Most of our assignments are in Southern, Eastern and Western Norway. We know these areas well, and visit an array of beautiful spots throughout the year.
HKB Turbuss AS was established by Hans Kristian Bjerkestuen in 2000, and started at his farm – Bjerkestuen at Tretten. Over the years the company has grown, and has today 4 full-time employees and 5 coaches. We mainly provide transport services for customers and collaboration partners, and take great pleasure in doing so.