Hafjell Hotell is located in the village center of Øyer municipality, 15 km north of Lillehammer town, in close proximity to Hafjell Alpin Centre and Hafjell Bike Park. Hafjell Hotell is a cozy and charming hotel with a friendly atmosphere where you can choose to stay in either double rooms, junior suites, suites or senior suites. Free ski bus to and from Hafjell ski slopes.
The restaurant at Hafjell Hotel is made into practical and cozy lounges with new buffet area. Hafjell Hotell serves its summer a la carte menu. Choose from lunch dishes, soups, fish dishes, meat dishes, vegetarian meals, desserts and dishes for children.
In our comfortable lounges you can eat undisturbed. Our cuisine is ideal for tasty food in a relaxed atmosphere, giving you the opportunity to try both new and traditional dishes.
Relax in quiet and peaceful surroundings in front of a crackling fireplace. This is the rally point after a long day in a meeting at the hotel or a vigorous day on the slopes of Hafjell Alpine Centre. In the living room to read a book and enjoy a good drink. Or play a game with the children. We have several games on loan from reception at the hotel. In the evening our guests like to gather in the living room to summarize the day and to plan the next day's activities.
The accommodation is at Hafjell Hotell, which includes a breakfast buffet, lunch and dinner. Lunch can be taken at the hotel, Lodgen Restaurant or at Gaiastova. In the evening, a 3 course dinner or buffet is served at the hotel.
This offer at Hafjell Hotell is a success and especially in Christmas, New Year, Winter Holiday Weekends and Easter. During the weekends there are adults who prefer a hotel holiday in combination with skiing at Hafjell.
Children's discounts in Hafjell Alpinsenter
Children under 7 years with a helmet, ride free at Hafjell Alpine Center. Everyone must have a key card.
Close to Hafjell Hotel there is an indoor playground where our guests have discounted entrance and from the hotel there is a free ski bus to and from Hafjell Alpine Center. The hotel also has its own playroom for the youngest children.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2020
- Very Good73
- Kavitha MAlesund, NorwayTrip Type:FamilyMemorable stay and Hospitality!Sunday, 22nd December 2019Hafjell hotell turned out to be a hidden gem in Lillehammer. This s conveniently located on the highway and very easy to find. Ample space to park as well. We travelled as a family with 2 kids... Read full review
- Lorna MSalford, United KingdomChristmas in HafjellFriday, 10th January 2020Back in Hafjell for the Christmas period. Stayed on the full board package again. As previously reviewed the breakfast is excellent, rooms warm and clean and lovely communal areas to sit in. The... Read full review
- 25_lenaLund, SwedenNot so goodThursday, 30th January 2020Stayed for 5 nights. My room was facing an enclosed yard so no daylight entered the room, felt like staying in a cave. The shower was broken and offered only lukewarm water, and the door between the... Read full review
- 50-100 rooms
- double room - Dobbeltrom med muligheter for ekstraoppredning
- number of suites - Junior, suite og senior
- AV equipment
- between 1 and 49 persons.
- between 101 and 150 persons.
- broadband connection - Et av innlandets beste
- Conference personnel
- daylight in rooms
- function rooms
- microphone for users of tele-loop - I resepsjon og møterom
- partially adapted to suit wheelchair users
- 24 reception
- charging point for electric vehicles
- children's play area
- conference facilities
- family friendly
- free parking
- free wifi
- luggage room
- parking for motor coaches
- pets allowed
- shuttle bus ski area - 2 minutter kjøretid
- Smoking not allowed
- suitable for children
- clothes iron
- cribs available
- ensuite baths
- internet in room
- non-smoking rooms
- trouser press
- open all year round