Hafjell Hotell is located in the village center of Øyer municipality, 15 km north of Lillehammer town, in close proximity to Hafjell Alpin Centre and Hafjell Bike Park. Hafjell Hotell is a cozy and charming hotel with a friendly atmosphere where you can choose to stay in either double rooms, junior suites, suites or senior suites. Free ski bus to and from Hafjell ski slopes.
The restaurant at Hafjell Hotel is made into practical and cozy lounges with new buffet area. Hafjell Hotell serves its summer a la carte menu. Choose from lunch dishes, soups, fish dishes, meat dishes, vegetarian meals, desserts and dishes for children.
In our comfortable lounges you can eat undisturbed. Our cuisine is ideal for tasty food in a relaxed atmosphere, giving you the opportunity to try both new and traditional dishes.
Relax in quiet and peaceful surroundings in front of a crackling fireplace. This is the rally point after a long day in a meeting at the hotel or a vigorous day on the slopes of Hafjell Alpine Centre. In the living room to read a book and enjoy a good drink. Or play a game with the children. We have several games on loan from reception at the hotel. In the evening our guests like to gather in the living room to summarize the day and to plan the next day's activities.
The accommodation is at Hafjell Hotell, which includes a breakfast buffet, lunch and dinner. Lunch can be taken at the hotel, Lodgen Restaurant or at Gaiastova. In the evening, a 3 course dinner or buffet is served at the hotel.
This offer at Hafjell Hotell is a success and especially in Christmas, New Year, Winter Holiday Weekends and Easter. During the weekends there are adults who prefer a hotel holiday in combination with skiing at Hafjell.
Children's discounts in Hafjell Alpinsenter
Children under 7 years with a helmet, ride free at Hafjell Alpine Center. Everyone must have a key card.
Close to Hafjell Hotel there is an indoor playground where our guests have discounted entrance and from the hotel there is a free ski bus to and from Hafjell Alpine Center. The hotel also has its own playroom for the youngest children.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good62
- 19einarsbSandnes, NorwayTrip Type:CouplesExcitedThursday, 17th May 2018Im really excited about our jurney till here. Booked hottel late in evening for wonderfull price. Girl in recepcion was so kind an polite 🤗 Rooms are nice and tv size is ok 🤘. Really tasty... Read full review
- Norsk-explorerOsloTrip Type:Familya place of choice for skiersMonday, 13th August 2018This is a nice place with own parking - in winter it is used for those, who come to a ski resort. We were given two connected rooms, which was nice. There are a couple of playgrounds for kids. The... Read full review
- PRiver_12Washington DC, District of ColumbiaTrip Type:FamilyExcellent locale for Fall visit to LillehamerSunday, 23rd September 2018We arrived hungry and road weary and we met with an excellent selection from an ample buffet featuring local fare, homemade jellies/jams, and a wide selection of delicious deserts including creme... Read full review
- 50-100 rooms
- double room - Dobbeltrom med muligheter for ekstraoppredning
- number of suites - Junior, suite og senior
- AV equipment
- between 1 and 49 persons.
- between 101 and 150 persons.
- broadband connection - Et av innlandets beste
- Conference personnel
- daylight in rooms
- function rooms
- microphone for users of tele-loop - I resepsjon og møterom
- partially adapted to suit wheelchair users
- 24 reception
- charging point for electric vehicles
- children's play area
- conference facilities
- family friendly
- free parking
- free wifi
- luggage room
- parking for motor coaches
- pets allowed
- shuttle bus ski area - 2 minutter kjøretid
- Smoking not allowed
- suitable for children
- clothes iron
- cribs available
- ensuite baths
- internet in room
- non-smoking rooms
- trouser press
- open all year round
MapExplore the region
Public Transport Directions
TrainNorwegian State railways has frequent train arrivals to Lillehammer from Oslo. In addition the train to Trondheim stop at Hunderfossen station located 3 km from Hafjell. Local bus from Lillehammer to Hafjell stops just by the hotel.
BusThere are good bus connections between Lillehammer and Hafjell. In addition there is a free ski bus from the hotel to Hafjell ski center in winter time.