Hafjell Hotell is located in the village center of Øyer municipality, 15 km north of Lillehammer town, in close proximity to Hafjell Alpin Centre and Hafjell Bike Park. Hafjell Hotell is a cozy and charming hotel with a friendly atmosphere where you can choose to stay in either double rooms, junior suites, suites or senior suites. Free ski bus to and from Hafjell ski slopes.
The restaurant at Hafjell Hotel is made into practical and cozy lounges with new buffet area. Hafjell Hotell serves its summer a la carte menu. Choose from lunch dishes, soups, fish dishes, meat dishes, vegetarian meals, desserts and dishes for children.
In our comfortable lounges you can eat undisturbed. Our cuisine is ideal for tasty food in a relaxed atmosphere, giving you the opportunity to try both new and traditional dishes.
Relax in quiet and peaceful surroundings in front of a crackling fireplace. This is the rally point after a long day in a meeting at the hotel or a vigorous day on the slopes of Hafjell Alpine Centre. In the living room to read a book and enjoy a good drink. Or play a game with the children. We have several games on loan from reception at the hotel. In the evening our guests like to gather in the living room to summarize the day and to plan the next day's activities.
The accommodation is at Hafjell Hotell, which includes a breakfast buffet, lunch and dinner. Lunch can be taken at the hotel, Lodgen Restaurant or at Gaiastova. In the evening, a 3 course dinner or buffet is served at the hotel.
This offer at Hafjell Hotell is a success and especially in Christmas, New Year, Winter Holiday Weekends and Easter. During the weekends there are adults who prefer a hotel holiday in combination with skiing at Hafjell.
Children's discounts in Hafjell Alpinsenter
Children under 7 years with a helmet, ride free at Hafjell Alpine Center. Everyone must have a key card.
Close to Hafjell Hotel there is an indoor playground where our guests have discounted entrance and from the hotel there is a free ski bus to and from Hafjell Alpine Center. The hotel also has its own playroom for the youngest children.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good70
- Vilborg GReykjavík, Gullbringusysla, IcelandTrip Type:Friends getawayFeeling at home @Hafjell hotel - in a ski tripTuesday, 19th March 2019The hotel is homy and has a quiet and still character. The service is very good - humble and helpful - it was a really good atmosphere and relaxing. The hotel rooms might be renewed soon. But they... Read full review
- Lorna MSalford, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilySki tripTuesday, 16th April 2019Stayed one week full board package as 2 adults and 9 year old son. Breakfast excellent, lunch on the slopeside restaurants was very good and evening meals were excellent, especially the moose stew... Read full review
- GilihxJerusalem, IsraelTrip Type:CouplesOne night on the wayThursday, 1st August 2019Very cute hotel, cute room, great location, very quiet. Rick breakfast. Good facilities for kids, pets allowed, Lillehammer is 20 minutes away. Very very clean... It's Norway after all... :) Very... Read full review
- 50-100 rooms
- double room - Dobbeltrom med muligheter for ekstraoppredning
- number of suites - Junior, suite og senior
- AV equipment
- between 1 and 49 persons.
- between 101 and 150 persons.
- broadband connection - Et av innlandets beste
- Conference personnel
- daylight in rooms
- function rooms
- microphone for users of tele-loop - I resepsjon og møterom
- partially adapted to suit wheelchair users
- 24 reception
- charging point for electric vehicles
- children's play area
- conference facilities
- family friendly
- free parking
- free wifi
- luggage room
- parking for motor coaches
- pets allowed
- shuttle bus ski area - 2 minutter kjøretid
- Smoking not allowed
- suitable for children
- clothes iron
- cribs available
- ensuite baths
- internet in room
- non-smoking rooms
- trouser press
- open all year round
MapExplore the region
Public Transport Directions
TrainNorwegian State railways has frequent train arrivals to Lillehammer from Oslo. In addition the train to Trondheim stop at Hunderfossen station located 3 km from Hafjell. Local bus from Lillehammer to Hafjell stops just by the hotel.
BusThere are good bus connections between Lillehammer and Hafjell. In addition there is a free ski bus from the hotel to Hafjell ski center in winter time.