Thon Hotel Skeikampen enjoys an idyllic location at the foot of Skeikampen. The hotel is only 300 metres from the nearest ski lift, and 400 meters from Skitorget. The hotel has history dating back to 1936 and bears the mark of this through its nostalgic fasade.
The cross country tracks runs just outside the doorstep and it is only a short distance to Skitorget and the Alpine Center in winter. In summer you have the golf course, and hiking- and bike trails close to the hotel.
Thon Hotel Skeikampen has a selection of 83 comfortable rooms. The hotel provides everything from intimate and cozy single rooms to large and practical family rooms.
The hotel also has 32 hight standard apartments attached, in total of 310 beds. The apartments is a good option for those who want more space, but also want all the benefits of staying at the hotel.
The apartments are sold as hotel rooms with breakfast, but at an additional cost luch and dinner can also be included in the stay. There is also free wireless internett in the apartments.
Check-in and check-out in the reception at Thon Hotel Skeikampen.
The hotel has a lovely SPA and wellbeing center where you can relax in the jacuzzi or enjoy a fabolous spa treatment, as well as a fitness room for those who want a sirious workout.
Thon Hotel Skeikampen is a popular course and conference hotel with facilities for 300 people. With the possibility for customizing after each group wants and needs, as well as there is a variety of activities to choose from for all groups and businesses that involves amazing nature experiences.
Dining and assemblies facilities
Thon Hotel Skeikampen has a grand dining hall/restaurant with seating for 300 people, serving a three-course menu or bufé.
The hotel also offers an exciting and atmospheric bodega where an a la carte menu is served from Thursday to Saturday. Must be booked in advance.
The hotel has a pleasant lounge bar where there are served a lunch menu, and there's a TV screen if you like to follow sporting events.
You can also keep private assemblies at Thon Hotel Skeikampen. The wine bodega is recommended for smaller assemblies where you want a more intimate venue. At the dining hall it is possible for both small or large assemblies, with serving of an exquisite special menu.
Welcome to a genuine mountain experience at Thon Hotel Skeikampen!
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good55
- Ania BTrip Type:CouplesGreat weekendSunday, 24th February 2019We had a very nice weekend at Skeikampen. The ski center is right outside the door which is very convenient. The room was very cosy, clean and comfortable. Breakfast and dinner at the hotel... Read full review
- Chico JTrip Type:CouplesUheldig romantisk helgTuesday, 4th June 2019We booked for the weekend 2 nights. Traveled about 3 hours. We arrived and there was nobody there. Had to call the staff for them to check us in. Very quiet. And very empty. They gave us a very small... Read full review
- helenoftroy23Netanya, IsraelTrip Type:CouplesNot recommendedFriday, 19th July 2019We received a room with mould and had a terrible smell. We didnt complain as it was luckily only for one night, The view from the window was a wall, Absolutely terrible experience.The breakfast... Read full review
- number of apartments - 32
- number of bedrooms - 83
- number of beds - 310
- number of floors - 3
- total number of rooms - 83
- check-in time: - 16:00
- check-out time: - 11:00
- conference facilities
- fitness room
- free wifi
- luggage room
- lunch pack
- outdoor parking - free
- smoking only allowed outdoors
- allergy room
- cribs available
- mountain area
- alpine skiing
- bicycle route
- walking route
- ski inn/ski out
MapExplore the region
Directions from the south: To Skeikampen:Take the E6 north to Lillehammer and then continue on the E6 past Lillehammer. Turn off to Gausdal (road 255). Toll road. Follow the road through Segalstad Bru towards Svingvoll. Take the road to the left at Svingvoll (Skeisvegen). Follow the road for about 10 km before turning off to the right at the sign for Thon Hotel Skeikampen.Directions from the north: To Skeikampen:Follow the E6 south to Tretten. Turn off at Tretten towards Gausdal and Skei (road 254). After 8 km you will come to Svingvoll. Turn off to the right towards Skei (Skeisvegen). Follow the road for about 10 km before turning off to the right at the sign for Thon Hotel Skeikampen.