Pellestova Hotel, in the municipality of Øyer, has been refurbished and extended, and is today a modern resort with 39 rooms. With its excellent facilities, it is the perfect mountain destination. Pellestova is situated at the top of Mount Hafjell, a 30 minutes drive from Lillehammer. The area is excellent for cross country skiing, hiking and biking, and the tracks and trails is right outside the door step!
The resort has long been popular among cross-country skiing and outdoor enthusiasts, and is within a few minutes reach of Hafjell Alpine Centre.
Pellestova Hotel offers a range of group and team building activities, among them guided snow shoe hikes, canoe tours and tours that take you to our very own "gapahuk", a traditional wooden building, by one of the lakes nearby, where you can get dinner prepared on the bonfire by your private chef for the evening. We also offer group lunches served in the gapahuk.
Pellestova Hotel can also make arrangements for cross country skiclasses and ski rental.
* XC Ski-in/ski-out
* Dog room
* Ski-prep room
* Indoor parking
* Conference- and Meeting rooms
* Bike rental
* Wine room
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good31
- thk33Oslo, NorwayTrip Type:FamilyProperty with a great location and stunning highland views and cozy atmosphere.Friday, 1st February 2019Butifull location with stunning highland views on all sides. Guest room have comfortable beds and size. Nice atmosphere in the public areas, restaurant and bar. Private parking available outside and... Read full review
- MadalynH7Huddersfield, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesGreat destination for a ski day outTuesday, 12th February 2019We skied to Pellestova on a bright day from Nordseter and stopped for coffee, (refillable), and cinnamon bun. A very relaxing stop in great surroundings. Fantastic views from giant picture windows... Read full review
- norwaytravlernorwayTrip Type:CouplesPerfect location for x-country skiingSunday, 17th February 2019The good: -the hotel is on the top of Hafjell, at the end of the road. -great dinner! -very helpful and nice staff -the day of departure you can use a wonderful shower/bathroom if you decide to work... Read full review
- The story of Pellestova