Pellestova Hotel, in the municipality of Øyer, has been refurbished and extended, and is today a modern resort with 39 rooms. With its excellent facilities, it is the perfect mountain destination. Pellestova is situated at the top of Mount Hafjell, a 30 minutes drive from Lillehammer. The area is excellent for cross country skiing, hiking and biking, and the tracks and trails is right outside the door step!
The resort has long been popular among cross-country skiing and outdoor enthusiasts, and is within a few minutes reach of Hafjell Alpine Centre.
Pellestova Hotel can also make arrangements for cross country skiclasses and ski rental.
Pellestova Hotel offers a range of group and team building activities, among them guided snow shoe hikes, canoe tours and tours that take you to our very own "gapahuk", a traditional wooden building, by one of the lakes nearby, where you can get dinner prepared on the bonfire by your private chef for the evening. We also offer group lunches served in the gapahuk.
* XC Ski-in/ski-out
* Dog room
* Ski-prep room
* Indoor parking
* Conference- and Meeting rooms
* Bike rental
* Wine room
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good38
- carolinetravelwriteJohannesburg, South AfricaTrip Type:CouplesSpectacular sceneryWednesday, 24th July 2019Lovely large room, great shower, free coffee, free wifi, and free parking helped make our stay here most enjoyable. We were here mid summer and so went for walks or drove around to admire the... Read full review
- rob_stephanOslo, NorwayTrip Type:FamilySuperb place, fantastic locationThursday, 3rd October 2019Super friendly staff ☺️ the hotel, rooms and nice resturant with large wine cellar, with great wines. The location is one of the best in Norway, with superior cross country and alpine slopes and... Read full review
- charles bAnchorage, AlaskaAmazing nordic skiing all from this very nice hotel.Friday, 6th March 2020Pellestova is not too far from Lillehammer via bus or car. The hotel itself is very comfortable with a range of room options of different costs. My room was a simple one, but just fine for me. I... Read full review