Family Martinsen and our service team welcomes you to Lillehammer Fjellstue and our self-catering cabins and holiday homes, idyllically situated on the edge of the mountain - only 15 minutes from downtown Lillehammer.
We offer accomodation in Nordseter Cabins, Nordseter Apartments, and the lodge Lillehammer Fjellstue with skitracks and trails on our door step.
If you want great scenery and good trails, Nordseter Apartments are the best starting point for trips in the Lillehammer mountain. In winter there are ski tracks right outside the door. Often our ski season starts as early as November and ends in May. When the snow has settled, Nordseter and the Lillehammer mountain offers more than 600 km of machine-run trails with connection to Hafjell, Hornsjø, Sjusjøen and Lillehammer. Most of them both for classic and skating. At Nordseter you will also find a small family lift for slalom. It's about 30 minutes to Hafjell Alpine resort and 10 minutes to Sjusjøen Alpine facilities for those who want bigger challenges.
During the summer, Nordseter Apartments is a great base for hiking, cycling and fishing. The area has a friendly mountain range with many small fishing waters. It is not the long trip to Lillehammer with the charming pedestrian street and Maihaugen, or to the Hunderfossen Family Park with experiences for young and old. Excellent starting point for car trips in Gudbrandsdalen area.
Lillehammer city center is only 15 minutes away by car or bus. It's about 30 min. to Hunderfossen Family Park and 15 minutes to Maihaugen Open Air Museum.
Daily bus connections to Lillehammer, Sjusjøen and Hafjell.
- Certificate of Excellence 2018
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good49
- Expedition608364Trip Type:CouplesNice stayWednesday, 20th February 2019Nice flat, well equipped - and with a sauna which was easy using! We had a flat for 4-6 persons, and were only the two of us. If we had been several adults, there is a disadvantage with only one... Read full review
- Departure20155860584Trip Type:BusinessTo small spaceMonday, 11th March 2019- to small space for six people, no wardrobe, to soft unconfortalble beds at large bedroom, dangerous aproach due to icy road + cleanness, accommodation not so far from cross country tracks, ski box... Read full review
- Passport12174829541Lymington, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesGreat value stay 250 metres from ski tracksWednesday, 13th March 2019A traditional Norwegian mountain hotel with warm hospitality and friendly staff. Rooms in the original part of the hotel are dated - we stayed in Room 213 which is an eves room with little storage... Read full review
- number of floors - 2
- American Express
- Diners Club
- check-in time: - 14:00
- check-out time: - 11:00
- children's play area
- currency exchange
- dogs allowed
- family friendly
- internet access in public areas
- outdoor parking - free
- parking place
- pets allowed
- shuttle bus ski area
- tourism information
- wireless Internet
- fully licensed
- allergy room
- cribs available
- internet in room
- mountain area
MapExplore the region
From Oslo, follow the E6 north (signs towards Trondheim). Continue past Hamar, Brumunddal and Moelv and cross the Møsbrua Bridge. You will then see Lillehammer on the other side of the lake. Follow the signs for Lillehammer, turn right and go straight ahead at the roundabout. The shopping centre "Strandtorget" will be on your right hand side. Follow the road through the tunnel. Turn left at the traffic lights, and as you drive through the tunnel you will see signs for Nordseter. Go through another tunnel, and at the second traffic lights, turn right (the post office will be on your left). Go straight ahead, and you will see the Olympic arenas on your right. Continue for another 15 - 20 minutes, and you will you will arrive at Nordseter. Lillehammer Fjellstue is located almost at the top of the road, on the left hand side. All check-in (also for cabins/apartments) is at the lodge. Welcome!