Family Martinsen and our service team welcomes you to Lillehammer Fjellstue and our self-catering cabins and holiday homes, idyllically situated on the edge of the mountain - only 15 minutes from downtown Lillehammer.
We offer accomodation in Nordseter Cabins, Nordseter Apartments, and the lodge Lillehammer Fjellstue with skitracks and trails on our door step.
If you want great scenery and good trails, Nordseter Apartments are the best starting point for trips in the Lillehammer mountain. In winter there are ski tracks right outside the door. Often our ski season starts as early as November and ends in May. When the snow has settled, Nordseter and the Lillehammer mountain offers more than 600 km of machine-run trails with connection to Hafjell, Hornsjø, Sjusjøen and Lillehammer. Most of them both for classic and skating. At Nordseter you will also find a small family lift for slalom. It's about 30 minutes to Hafjell Alpine resort and 10 minutes to Sjusjøen Alpine facilities for those who want bigger challenges.
During the summer, Nordseter Apartments is a great base for hiking, cycling and fishing. The area has a friendly mountain range with many small fishing waters. It is not the long trip to Lillehammer with the charming pedestrian street and Maihaugen, or to the Hunderfossen Family Park with experiences for young and old. Excellent starting point for car trips in Gudbrandsdalen area.
Lillehammer city center is only 15 minutes away by car or bus. It's about 30 min. to Hunderfossen Family Park and 15 minutes to Maihaugen Open Air Museum.
Daily bus connections to Lillehammer, Sjusjøen and Hafjell.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good58
- Coastal66419707102Trip Type:BusinessNice appartements well equippedWednesday, 15th January 2020The appartements are located close to the ski tracks. Frendly service from the reception and flexible departure time from the appartements. Nordseter is perfect starting point for training cross... Read full review
- Guide629610Trip Type:FamilySuper cozy Norwegian cabinsTuesday, 21st January 2020Beautiful location with lots of ski trails near by. We were so happy to see lots and lots of snow! A fun little hill for sleighing on the property as well with sleighs you could borrow for free... Read full review
- wtavenierHilversum, The Netherlandsvery comfortable appartmentTuesday, 28th January 2020This appartement has a great view, good beds, a nice couch, good lights, nice furniture, a dishwasher ( not mentioned in the description on the site) A adequate equiped kitchen. We loved to use the... Read full review
- number of floors - 2
- American Express
- Diners Club
- check-in time: - 14:00
- check-out time: - 11:00
- children's play area
- currency exchange
- dogs allowed
- family friendly
- internet access in public areas
- outdoor parking - free
- parking place
- pets allowed
- shuttle bus ski area
- tourism information
- wireless Internet
- fully licensed
- allergy room
- cribs available
- internet in room
- mountain area