Family Martinsen and our service team welcomes you to Lillehammer Fjellstue and our self-catering cabins and holiday homes, idyllically situated on the edge of the mountain - only 15 minutes from downtown Lillehammer.
We offer accomodation in Nordseter Cabins, Nordseter Apartments, and the lodge Lillehammer Fjellstue with skitracks and trails on our door step.
If you want great scenery and good trails, Nordseter Apartments are the best starting point for trips in the Lillehammer mountain. In winter there are ski tracks right outside the door. Often our ski season starts as early as November and ends in May. When the snow has settled, Nordseter and the Lillehammer mountain offers more than 600 km of machine-run trails with connection to Hafjell, Hornsjø, Sjusjøen and Lillehammer. Most of them both for classic and skating. At Nordseter you will also find a small family lift for slalom. It's about 30 minutes to Hafjell Alpine resort and 10 minutes to Sjusjøen Alpine facilities for those who want bigger challenges.
During the summer, Nordseter Apartments is a great base for hiking, cycling and fishing. The area has a friendly mountain range with many small fishing waters. It is not the long trip to Lillehammer with the charming pedestrian street and Maihaugen, or to the Hunderfossen Family Park with experiences for young and old. Excellent starting point for car trips in Gudbrandsdalen area.
Lillehammer city center is only 15 minutes away by car or bus. It's about 30 min. to Hunderfossen Family Park and 15 minutes to Maihaugen Open Air Museum.
Daily bus connections to Lillehammer, Sjusjøen and Hafjell.
- Certificate of Excellence 2018
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good46
- jacobk586Trip Type:FamilyThe place to stay for the best cross-country skiing experienceThursday, 12th April 2018I like Lillehammer Fjellstue, because it is a calm place with the facilities you need when you are cross-country skiing. It is also good for children, because they can play on the hill behind the... Read full review
- Mark MRugby, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyGood quality basic cabins ideal for cross country skiingSunday, 6th January 2019We have used these cabins for the last few years staff at reception are great . The ski area is 5 min walk to get there and you can ski back to the cabin. The wet room In the cabin is great with its... Read full review
- Roam13497549096Hamburg, GermanyTrip Type:Friends getawayrenovated, but not improvedWednesday, 9th January 2019We stayed in an apartment for 4-6 persons.We´ve been in the apartments several times before...because we always liked them, they were always in good condition...and if there was a problem the people... Read full review
- number of floors - 2
- American Express
- Diners Club
- check-in time: - 14:00
- check-out time: - 11:00
- children's play area
- currency exchange
- dogs allowed
- family friendly
- internet access in public areas
- outdoor parking - free
- parking place
- pets allowed
- shuttle bus ski area
- tourism information
- wireless Internet
- fully licensed
- allergy room
- cribs available
- internet in room
- mountain area
MapExplore the region
From Oslo, follow the E6 north (signs towards Trondheim). Continue past Hamar, Brumunddal and Moelv and cross the Møsbrua Bridge. You will then see Lillehammer on the other side of the lake. Follow the signs for Lillehammer, turn right and go straight ahead at the roundabout. The shopping centre "Strandtorget" will be on your right hand side. Follow the road through the tunnel. Turn left at the traffic lights, and as you drive through the tunnel you will see signs for Nordseter. Go through another tunnel, and at the second traffic lights, turn right (the post office will be on your left). Go straight ahead, and you will see the Olympic arenas on your right. Continue for another 15 - 20 minutes, and you will you will arrive at Nordseter. Lillehammer Fjellstue is located almost at the top of the road, on the left hand side. All check-in (also for cabins/apartments) is at the lodge. Welcome!