Towards midnight during the northern summer full of light we search for the moose (in Norwegian elg), “the King of the forests” in its natural habitat.
Suddenly a big bull is in front of us or a female with two calves. We take it easy, must not disturb the animals. Study and photographing them from reasonable distance. Learning the animals to know and their place in the ecological system.
Do join our national park guides:
- The trip is not heavy, so everyone can join.
- Rembember to bring warm clothes since the temperature drops at sunset
- Bring camera and binoculars. We bring binoculars and telescopes.
- Guiding in norwegian, english, german and dutch.
- Coffe / tea served durring the activity.
Booking untill 21:00 the day before.
Meeting point Cirkle K (Statoil) petrol station at Tingberg in Øyer municipality.
Price per person: 799 NOK, Children 7-16 years 400 NOK, children under 7 years for free
Privat safari: 1 person 17500 nok, 2 persons 1950 nok
* Duration approx. 5 hours. As the sunset time will vary throughout the season, this will affect the start time of the activity.
- 5 hours
- Accessible for all
The price inkluder pick-up along the Segalstad bru - Lillehammer - Øyer