Towards midnight during the northern summer full of light we search for the moose (in Norwegian elg), “the King of the forests” in its natural habitat.
Suddenly a big bull is in front of us or a female with two calves. We take it easy, must not disturb the animals. Study and photographing them from reasonable distance. Learning the animals to know and their place in the ecological system.
Do join our national park guides:
- The trip is not heavy. Normally we do not leave the vehicle and the road, so everyone can join.
- Rembember to bring warm clothes since the temperature drops at sunset
- Bring camera and binoculars. We bring binoculars and telescopes.
- Guided tours for groups on other weekdays if booked in advance.
- Guiding in norwegian, english, german and dutch.
- Coffe / tea served durring the activity.
Booking untill 12:00 am the same day.
Meeting point Cirkle K (Statoil) petrol station at Tingberg in Øyer mnicipality.
- 5 hours
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
The price inkluder pick-up along the Segalstad bru - Lillehammer - Øyer
|Moose Safari (12 June 2018 - 30 Sept 2018)|
|Wednesday - Thursday||Closed|
|Saturday - Sunday||Closed|
* Duration approx. 5 hours. As the sunset time will vary throughout the season, this will affect the start time of the activity. Other days are also possible.