SUMMER 2020 - Covid-19: We are working with the governments to be able to offer secure bob experiences also during the covid-19. We will update the information as soon as we know more.
This is Northern Europe's only artificially frozen bob- and luge track, and the only bob- and luge track in Scandinavia. The track is located at Hunderfossen, 15 km north of downtown Lillehammer. In the winter we offer several activities on ice and in the summer you can try the wheelbobsled.
During summertime we offer wheelbob. The sled takes 4 passengers in addition to the pilot and the speeds reach up to 100 km/hr. Age limit 10 years if accompanied by an adult. From 12 years you can ride alone.
Welcome to an exhilarating experience!
In the bob- and luge track we also have a separate activity park where we offer group activities such as log houses, maze, rifle practice, bow and arrow shooting and paintball on a 2,500 sqm outdoor Paintball arena. As a part of the activity park there is also a lavvo (Sami tent) which fits up to 200 persons, and a lean-to shed for barbecuing for up to 30 persons.
Contact us and we can tailor a packaged event to meet the needs and wishes of your group.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good20
- PhilipB806London, United KingdomBrilliant Adrenaline RushTuesday, 24th March 2020Great experience. We did the basic run in a mock up padded cart as he had two kids with us but adults can do the full bobsleigh run. Even our run was very fast and you get thrown around - real buzz Read full review
- lyndawilson72East Lothian, United KingdomTrip Type:Family60 second adrenaline rushThursday, 6th August 2020We pre-booked our bobsleigh run via email a few weeks before our holiday. Arrived in time to watch a few bobsleighs hurtle down the track first .. exciting to see the looks on their faces... Read full review
- ukrandomtravellerukinsane...just do it!Tuesday, 20th October 2020an amazing experience which you can slot in between skiing and dinner!...you book online...and turn up!...just a few km outside Hafjell....its an insane experience....so fast...i left my breath at... Read full review
- Stiftelsen Miljøfyrtårn Eco-Lighthouse
|Lillehammer Olympic Sliding Center (6 June 2020 - 27 June 2020)*|
|Monday - Friday||Closed|
|Lillehammer Olympic Sliding Center (1 July 2020 - 8 Aug 2020)*|
|Monday - Tuesday||Closed|
|Wednesday - Saturday||10:00||- 16:00|
|Lillehammer Olympic Sliding Center (15 Aug 2020 - 27 Sept 2020)*|
|Monday - Friday||Closed*|
|Saturday - Sunday||12:00||- 16:00*|
|Lillehammer Olympic Sliding Center (28 Sept 2020 - 11 Oct 2020)|
|Monday - Sunday||12:00||- 16:00|
* We are working with the governments to be able to offer secure bob experiences also during the covid-19. These are the opening hours we are planning for summer 2020 - all depending on approval from the governments.Opening hours marked with '*' may change during public and school holidays