SUMMER 2020 - Covid-19: We are working with the governments to be able to offer secure bob experiences also during the covid-19. We will update the information as soon as we know more.
This is Northern Europe's only artificially frozen bob- and luge track, and the only bob- and luge track in Scandinavia. The track is located at Hunderfossen, 15 km north of downtown Lillehammer. In the winter we offer several activities on ice and in the summer you can try the wheelbobsled.
During summertime we offer wheelbob. The sled takes 4 passengers in addition to the pilot and the speeds reach up to 100 km/hr. Age limit 10 years if accompanied by an adult. From 12 years you can ride alone.
Welcome to an exhilarating experience!
In the bob- and luge track we also have a separate activity park where we offer group activities such as log houses, maze, rifle practice, bow and arrow shooting and paintball on a 2,500 sqm outdoor Paintball arena. As a part of the activity park there is also a lavvo (Sami tent) which fits up to 200 persons, and a lean-to shed for barbecuing for up to 30 persons.
Contact us and we can tailor a packaged event to meet the needs and wishes of your group.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good20
- Jim1321Falkirk, United KingdomTrip Type:Solo travelFantastic experience!Thursday, 6th February 2020I decided to go for the Taxibob, which is the full works, 5G cornering experience in a ‘real’ bobsleigh. All the staff were very friendly and happy to speak English, as I had joined two other English... Read full review
- missi65Lowton, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesAbsolutely amazing!Thursday, 5th March 2020What an amazing experience! This has been on my bucket list for such a long time and the reality exceeded all my expectations 🙂 Only the 3G Bob raft was running on the day we visited (it's like a... Read full review
- PhilipB806London, United KingdomBrilliant Adrenaline RushTuesday, 24th March 2020Great experience. We did the basic run in a mock up padded cart as he had two kids with us but adults can do the full bobsleigh run. Even our run was very fast and you get thrown around - real buzz Read full review
- Stiftelsen Miljøfyrtårn Eco-Lighthouse
|Lillehammer Olympic Sliding Center (1 July 2020 - 8 Aug 2020)*|
|Monday - Tuesday||Closed|
|Wednesday - Saturday||10:00||- 16:00|
|Lillehammer Olympic Sliding Center (15 Aug 2020 - 12 Sept 2020)*|
|Monday - Friday||Closed|
* We are working with the governments to be able to offer secure bob experiences also during the covid-19. These are the opening hours we are planning for summer 2020 - all depending on approval from the governments.Opening hours marked with '*' may change during public and school holidays