Dog sledding on wheels throughout the summer, until the snow arrives!
Try dog sledding with our friendly huskies and Alaska Malamutes, an amazing way to experience nature in interaction with animals. Two persons go together on each rough and comfortable wagon with proper breaks.
The tours are on request as it is important that it is cold enough - max 12 degrees celcius. Often we drive in the evening and close by Hornsjøen (about 50 minutes from Lillehammer), where we have a great location on old roads, or we arrange tours on idyllic woods at Bøverlund Crossroads at Åsmarka / Næroset (about 30 minutes from Lillehammer).
- from NOK 650 per adult
- from NOK 350 per child age 7 - 14
- children under age 7 is free of charge
Longer tours is possible on request.
After the tour we enjoy bread twists or sausages, and warm drinks.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good2
- merybeSouthampton, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesUnmissable experience :)Thursday, 24th January 2019Booked this activity for myself and my boyfriend. The tour lasted over one hour and we both had the chance to drive the sledge. At the end of the tour we played around with the dogs and sat... Read full review
- M9614VJmichaelrManchester, New HampshireA must-do activity!Saturday, 16th February 2019This was a great experience! We came to then Lillehammer area just to do the husky tour and Sjusjøen Husky Tours did not disappoint. Ida and her husband were great—the coffee and bread around the... Read full review
- peterzumbuschMunich, GermanyTrip Type:FamilyA fantastic day with Huskies!Wednesday, 6th March 2019We have been to Norway visiting friends and they took us on a Husky tour. It was a fantastic experience! The introduction was clear and concise: Do listen to rule 1 - it is important! The ride was... Read full review
- barbeque site
- dog sledge driving
- Guided tour
- Credit cards accepted
- family friendly
- Accessible for all
Nature and terrain
- mountainous terrain
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Adults||NOK650.00 per person|
|Children age 7-14||NOK350.00 per person|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.