Dog sledding on wheels throughout the summer, until the snow arrives!
Try dog sledding with our friendly huskies and Alaska Malamutes, an amazing way to experience nature in interaction with animals. Two persons go together on each rough and comfortable wagon with proper breaks.
The tours are on request as it is important that it is cold enough - max 12 degrees celcius. Often we drive in the evening and close by Hornsjøen (about 50 minutes from Lillehammer), where we have a great location on old roads, or we arrange tours on idyllic woods at Bøverlund Crossroads at Åsmarka / Næroset (about 30 minutes from Lillehammer).
- from NOK 650 per adult
- from NOK 350 per child age 7 - 14
- children under age 7 is free of charge
Longer tours is possible on request.
After the tour we enjoy bread twists or sausages, and warm drinks.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good2
- 553elinjTrip Type:Solo travelA trip to remember !Thursday, 23rd January 2020Professional guides ( takk Vilde og Ronny) eager and strong dogs ready to go ! A unique experience in very beautiful nature,good boots and gloves is a must..would definately do this again. Cozy tipi... Read full review
- dmajoraddnineThe highlight of my trip to Norway!Sunday, 2nd February 2020I had a fantastic time visiting Sjusjoen Husky Tours, the dogs were adorable and the scenery made me feel like I was in a fairy tale. The 2pm trek made for some incredible views as the sun began to... Read full review
- kristianhovdeNice experience, but missing a good customer experienceFriday, 6th March 2020We had a nice trip in perfect weather, but when the 3 hour 30km trip appears to be only 2 hour and 25 km and the promised photos never turns up by email as agreed, I dont feel the urge to reccomend... Read full review
- barbeque site
- dog sledge driving
- Guided tour
- Credit cards accepted
- family friendly
- Accessible for all
Nature and terrain
- mountainous terrain
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Adults||NOK650.00 per person|
|Children age 7-14||NOK350.00 per person|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.