Dog sledding on wheels throughout the summer, until the snow arrives!
Try dog sledding with our friendly huskies and Alaska Malamutes, an amazing way to experience nature in interaction with animals. Two persons go together on each rough and comfortable wagon with proper breaks.
The tours are on request as it is important that it is cold enough - max 12 degrees celcius. Often we drive in the evening and close by Hornsjøen (about 50 minutes from Lillehammer), where we have a magnificent location on old, mountain roads, or we arrange tours on idyllic woods at Bøverlund Crossroads at Åsmarka / Næroset (about 30 minutes from Lillehammer).
- from NOK 1300 per adults and youth older than 13
- from NOK 800 children less than 13
Tour is 16km and the complete activity lasts for 2,5 hours.
After the tour we enjoy bread twists, and warm drinks around the fire.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good3
- dmajoraddnineThe highlight of my trip to Norway!Sunday, 2nd February 2020I had a fantastic time visiting Sjusjoen Husky Tours, the dogs were adorable and the scenery made me feel like I was in a fairy tale. The 2pm trek made for some incredible views as the sun began to... Read full review
- kristianhovdeNice experience, but missing a good customer experienceFriday, 6th March 2020We had a nice trip in perfect weather, but when the 3 hour 30km trip appears to be only 2 hour and 25 km and the promised photos never turns up by email as agreed, I dont feel the urge to reccomend... Read full review
- eldbjossHighlight of Summer 2020Thursday, 9th July 2020We had the pleasure of a summer ride with a energetic crowd of dogs and the most pleasant hosts! We had two children at age 8 and 12 along with us, and can for sure say that we all enjoyed the... Read full review
- barbeque site
- dog sledge driving
- Guided tour
- Credit cards accepted
- family friendly
- Accessible for all
Nature and terrain
- mountainous terrain
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Adults||NOK650.00 per person|
|Children age 7-14||NOK350.00 per person|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.