AboutLekeland Hafjell is a 900 sq m indoor play centre, ideal for young families, schools, nursery schools, youth clubs, sports clubs and other associations and people in charge of children aged 0 to 12.
This is the perfect place for children to enjoy lots of fun and activities in a safe environment where they get to move around, improve their motor skills and test their abilities!
Slides, obstacle courses, ball pools and a haunted room are just some of the activities on offer, and children are encouraged to jump, climb, balance, slide, explore and discover! No organised play is provided. The children are allowed to use their imagination and create their own games and adventures.
Designated areas suitable for children aged 0-3 and 2-4 are available.
All play equipment has been safety approved and complies with Norwegian rules and regulations.
When in need of a break, warm waffles, baguettes, Hot Dogs, coffee, tea, soft drinks, ice cream and more are available from the café. The ideal spot for adults to relax and read the papers, watch TV or make use of the internet access.
Lekeland Hafjell can also host children’s birthday parties. We offer 4 birthday rooms of various sizes, and can cater for up to 50 children. Each room features a throne for the birthday boy or birthday girl, and our party hosts will make sure you are well looked after.
Children must be accompanied by an adult (aged 16 or over), and it is the responsibility of the adults to ensure that the children follow the play area rules.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good4
- GlobetrollOslo, NorwayTrip Type:FamilyPoorMonday, 2nd September 2013Small, bad food menu which was extremely expensive... The playing ground/activities was separated with nothing more than a poster! There was also two stairways which the small children could hurt... Read full review
- NinaL_11Trondheim, NorwayTrip Type:FamilyNice place for a short stopTuesday, 29th July 2014We spent a few hours on the last day of our holiday, before driving home. It was a nice place for the children to climb, and be active in a safe environment. They are age 5 and 6,5 years. On the... Read full review
- 577ceciliekOslo, NorwayTrip Type:FamilyOk for the childrenFriday, 12th August 2016Not too big, separate space for the youngest children. Nice people, bad food, very good service! Reduced price for disabled persons. Read full review
- activities for children
Food and drinks
- children's menu
- fast food
- fast food restaurant
- family friendly
- free parking
- free wifi
- internet access in public areas
- non-smoking section
- suitable for children
- wireless Internet
- service shop
- air conditioning
Types of events
- For children
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Per person||NOK50.00 1 day|
|20 Aug 2015 - 19 June 2016||NOK50.00 - NOK145.00|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
|Season (20 Aug 2020 - 23 Dec 2020)|
|Monday - Thursday||Closed|
|Saturday - Sunday||11:00||- 18:00|
|Season (28 Sept 2020 - 11 Oct 2020)|
|Monday - Sunday||11:00||- 18:00|
* Open Thursday / Friday 13 - 18
Open Saturday / Sunday 11 - 18
24.12 - 26.12 (closed)
27.12 - 30.12 (11 - 18)
31.12 - 01.01 (closed)