Lillehammer Camping enjoys a beautiful location on the banks of Mjøsa, Norway's largest lake. Due to its central location, you reach the centre of Lillehammer by foot in about 20 minutes.
Lillehammer Camping is open all year around, and offers large pitches - all with electricity hook-up. The tent area is separate from the caravan/campervan area. We can also offer apartments with private bathroom and kitchen. Amenity block with baby room as well as cooking and washing facilities is also available. You can enjoy a swim in the lake at our own private beach.
We also offer mooring for smaller boats and a range of leisure activities. Lillehammer Camping is an excellent starting point for activities and adventures in Lillehammer and the rest of the region.
Hunderfossen Family Park is situated only a few kilometres away.
Lillehammer Camping also offers a large area for winter camping.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good21
- Julia Zikit LTrip Type:Friends getawayWorst Customer Service EverSunday, 24th September 2017We came to the site which was supposed to be open every day. No one was here, no phone number to call in front of the reception. The person (Geir) finally came when someone who knew his number called... Read full review
- Jakob FTrip Type:Friends getawayNice and cheapMonday, 27th August 2018I booked a nyvegen. A small cabin for 2 people. It was perfect for this situation,where 2 friends are traveling together to participate in the birkebeiner. The cabin had a small kettle and good beds... Read full review
- Scholtes1963Borne, The NetherlandsTrip Type:CouplesAppartmentsSunday, 9th June 2019They do have an apartmentbuilding near the citycenter. We had one for two nights. It was great to have our own bathroom. Size about 18m2. Bedcouche, tv(ours had no signal). Sheets must be hired but... Read full review
Camping and cottage
- sanitary facilities
- number of apartments - 17
- number of cabins - 13
- number of caravan sites - 200
- American Express
- Diners Club
- wireless Internet