Lillehammer Camping enjoys a beautiful location on the banks of Mjøsa, Norway's largest lake. Due to its central location, you reach the centre of Lillehammer by foot in about 20 minutes.
Lillehammer Camping is open all year around, and offers large pitches - all with electricity hook-up. The tent area is separate from the caravan/campervan area. We can also offer apartments with private bathroom and kitchen. Amenity block with baby room as well as cooking and washing facilities is also available. You can enjoy a swim in the lake at our own private beach.
We also offer mooring for smaller boats and a range of leisure activities. Lillehammer Camping is an excellent starting point for activities and adventures in Lillehammer and the rest of the region.
Hunderfossen Family Park is situated only a few kilometres away.
Lillehammer Camping also offers a large area for winter camping.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good21
- Georgia RTrip Type:CouplesWhatever happened to cheap and cheerful?Saturday, 9th September 2017This campsite does have a lovely location, and a huge site, but the nature of it is just disappointing. As a camper, you get allocated a credit card type swipe card which allows entry into toilets... Read full review
- Julia Zikit LTrip Type:Friends getawayWorst Customer Service EverSunday, 24th September 2017We came to the site which was supposed to be open every day. No one was here, no phone number to call in front of the reception. The person (Geir) finally came when someone who knew his number called... Read full review
- Jakob FTrip Type:Friends getawayNice and cheapMonday, 27th August 2018I booked a nyvegen. A small cabin for 2 people. It was perfect for this situation,where 2 friends are traveling together to participate in the birkebeiner. The cabin had a small kettle and good beds... Read full review
Camping and cottage
- sanitary facilities
- number of apartments - 17
- number of cabins - 13
- number of caravan sites - 200
- American Express
- Diners Club
- wireless Internet