Lillehammer Camping enjoys a beautiful location on the banks of Mjøsa, Norway's largest lake. Due to its central location, you reach the centre of Lillehammer by foot in about 20 minutes.
Lillehammer Camping is open all year around, and offers large pitches - all with electricity hook-up. The tent area is separate from the caravan/campervan area. We can also offer apartments with private bathroom and kitchen. Amenity block with baby room as well as cooking and washing facilities is also available. You can enjoy a swim in the lake at our own private beach.
We also offer mooring for smaller boats and a range of leisure activities. Lillehammer Camping is an excellent starting point for activities and adventures in Lillehammer and the rest of the region.
Hunderfossen Family Park is situated only a few kilometres away.
Lillehammer Camping also offers a large area for winter camping.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good22
- Scholtes1963Borne, The NetherlandsTrip Type:CouplesAppartmentsSunday, 9th June 2019They do have an apartmentbuilding near the citycenter. We had one for two nights. It was great to have our own bathroom. Size about 18m2. Bedcouche, tv(ours had no signal). Sheets must be hired but... Read full review
- Tessa MTrip Type:Solo travelLet downWednesday, 17th July 2019The receptionist ensure me there’s plenty of space for my tent and pointed out two areas. One of them could not at all be identified as tent area because of all the RVs and caravans and also the... Read full review
- HkHauganNorwayTrip Type:FamilyNice place near the riverTuesday, 23rd July 2019We had a one-bedroom cabin, and travelled two adults, one child and two dogs. There was just enough space, so if I was to stay any longer than two nights I would have booked a larger cabin. It was... Read full review
Camping and cottage
- sanitary facilities
- number of apartments - 17
- number of cabins - 13
- number of caravan sites - 200
- American Express
- Diners Club
- wireless Internet